Like I say, I'm having a lousy ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When I say I'm scared, anxious, tired, terrified.. it's all an understatement. I had my faith and prayed most desperate prayers and they failed, and I believe in God and His judgment and whatever is His will is mine. This time I'm sour; I am ashamed to talk to people and ask for help after...
Replies
4
Views
241
Idk why but I've been having a heavy heart since this morning. I'm afraid if I get aparted with him all again.... 😭😭 When he texted me last Sunday that we can meet since that day I swear to God that I didn't sleep peacefully at all. As somewhere I feel that I may again go back to that adversity...
Replies
12
Views
495
I’ve been away from school for about ### years. I decided to go back and finish up my degree. The money they are requesting for me to give to stay a student I don’t have. May God grant me the ability to provide the money for school. I have ### more days to figure it out.
Replies
9
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,965
Members
649,740
Latest member
Kyriire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom