Lifepartner/ Companion

  • Thread starter Thread starter bell
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bell

Guest
Dear Jesus, please release the husband You have promised and chosen for me. Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You - Protect us against the enemy. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
My Sister In Christ,





Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!



Pass This Prayer On To All The Single Christian Women You Know….



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Protection with the Lord. Lord grant ### to be delivered through faith. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, please bring a strong godly man into our ###'s life. May she be happy and blessed with a family. AMEN.
 
Hear ###'s prayer. Let it be your will Lord. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that Jesus may hear my prayer and, according to His will, lead into my life a woman who will become my lifelong companion, my best friend, and my future wife. May He guide us both and bring us together at the right time, if it is His plan for our lives. I pray that God will prepare...
Replies
9
Views
187
I lost my husband, I have a lot of family, but I am lonely and I need a companion and of God see fit to make it a husband. I’ll accept that as well, but I need a male companion to talk to, share stories, laughs, and sorrows, and travel. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
334
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over some time consuming endeavors over the course of life. Inclusive and not exhaustive are, music, movies, playing (games, activities), drinking, dancing, working, spending time with companions/friends/neighbors/others and other times consuming...
Replies
8
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom