Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter Love1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Love1

Guest
Please pray for ### I need friends and to be confident and I need a life. God help ### and make it work for ###. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask You to help this precious child of Yours to obtain Godly friends. In Proverbs...in order to have friends you must show yourself friendly. Also, there is a friend that is sticks closer than a brother! He is the One who paid the price for your freedom so that you may have life and have it more abundantly!

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs%2018:24&version=KJV

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10:9-11&version=KJV
 
Father I come to you asking to help ###, to show how much you love and care. You are the only friend we need, but it is in our nature to have others to talk to, may you bless this person with the right friendship and the right friends. Show ### how great of a person she is and let her be humble with others, We ask this in the name of Jesus Amen!!
 
Psalm 37:4

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Father pay attention to us please. Father we request fellowship and a good life to look forward to serving you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for God's Guidance, Work, Family, and Growth Praise the Lord! Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful and humble heart. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, and faithfulness. Without You, I am nothing. You are my strength, my provider, my protector, and my hope. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
115
LIFE IN MY LIFE IS HEALED FROM CHAOS I GET A SECOND JOB TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD A HOME A PLACE TO LIVE OWN A GARBAGE CAN BE ABLE TO LOCK MY HOME KEEP OUT SATAN SHITE CREW PUT MY FINGER NAILS AND TOE NAILS THEY STAY GET SLEEP MAKE IT TO WORK IN A TIMELY FASHION. LIFE IN MY SECOND JOB HAS TO BE A...
Replies
9
Views
118
Heavenly Father, In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus Christ, I come before Your throne of grace with thanksgiving and faith. I ask that the Holy Spirit move mightily in every area of ###'s life. Let Your perfect will be accomplished, Your wisdom prevail, and Your peace guard her heart and...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom