Life More Abundantly

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Life More A.jpg

A Prayer to Die To Self-Daily

John 10:10: The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.
I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Jesus died so You and I could have life. And that we may live and have life more abundantly through Christ Jesus.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to help me die to self-daily so that Jesus can live and have life in me.
And that I may live and have life more abundantly through Christ Jesus. God please do this for me, the writer of
this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.
Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus’ name.

Living Life More Abundantly Through Christ Jesus!

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net /
www.encourager.us

Last edited:
View attachment 202544

A Prayer to Die To Self-Daily

John 10:10: The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.
I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Jesus died so You and I could have life. And that we may live and have life more abundantly through Christ Jesus.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to help me die to self-daily so that Jesus can live and have life in me.
And that I may live and have life more abundantly through Christ Jesus. God please do this for me, the writer of
this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.
Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus’ name.

Living Life More Abundantly Through Christ Jesus!

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net /
www.encourager.us
Thank the Lord we can have a life full of His presence leading us to His heavenly home in glory.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Your value is the price of Jesus’s life. 💓 Let Us Pray: God, Jesus died so that I may have life. I ask You in Jesus' name help me die to self so Jesus can have life and life more abundantly living in me. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
James 5:16 (KJV): The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16 (NLT): The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name to cover my family, my friends, the writer of this prayer, and...
Replies
Views
Job
Brethren join me in prayers for God to unblock every blockage of job opportunities. I have been applying jobs but I've never been considered since the time I was spiritually attacked my illness. I pray to God to turn my life back pre-illness and bless my abundantly. May Almighty God help me to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus alone can be our best Friend in life. Others will leave us, they will die out of move away. Only Jesus will stan with us forever. A friend for life is the one who will stay with us through thick and thin. Thank you Lord for being my friend.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom