Life For Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzle

Account Closed
Give me and ### life o earth and heaven O Lord! unto you I entrust my traumas and deepest desires
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them," (Matthew 18:20). Thank You O Lord God that last night it happened. I was praying for my dear friend, and then I visited her and she prayed for me, and asked me to pray for her without her knowing that I...
Replies
9
Views
197
Please pray against ganging up against my life and health and life with death attacks with threat let God arise and let them scatter. Please that the Lord surround me with His Angels and protect me from all evil till death. Thank you for praying God bless you
Replies
5
Views
79
O Lord God I desire to meet Your two witnesses of Revelation. When they appear on the scene, I want to be able to see them, and fellowship with them. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
8
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom