Nobody is reading this thread right now.

According to God's viewpoint. . .

Isaiah 32:1-8 (KJV) 1) Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment. 2) And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land. 3) And the eyes of them that see shall not be dim, and the ears of them that hear shall hearken. 4) The heart also of the rash shall understand knowledge, and the tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly. 5) The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful. 6) For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. 7) The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right. 8) But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand.

Isaiah 32: 1-8 (NLT) 1) Look, a righteous king is coming! And honest princes will rule under him. 3) Each one will be like a shelter from the wind and a refuge from the storm, like streams of water in the desert and the shadow of a great rock in a parched land. 3) Then everyone who has eyes will be able to see the truth, and everyone who has ears will be able to hear it. 4) Even the hotheads will be full of sense and understanding. Those who stammer will speak out plainly. 5) In that day ungodly fools will not be heroes. Scoundrels will not be respected. 6) For fools speak foolishness and make evil plans. They practice ungodliness and spread false teachings about the Lord. They deprive the hungry of food and give no water to the thirsty. 7) The smooth tricks of scoundrels are evil. They plot crooked schemes. They lie to convict the poor, even when the cause of the poor is just. 8) But generous people plan to do what is generous, and they stand firm in their generosity.

Isaiah 32:1-8 (NIV) 1) See, a king will reign in righteousness and rulers will rule with justice. 2) Each one will be like a shelter from the wind and a refuge from the storm, like streams of water in the desert and the shadow of a great rock in a thirsty land. 3) Then the eyes of those who see will no longer be closed, and the ears of those who hear will listen. 4) The fearful heart will know and understand, and the stammering tongue will be fluent and clear. 5) No longer will the fool be called noble nor the scoundrel be highly respected. 6) For fools speak folly, their hearts are bent on evil: They practice ungodliness and spread error concerning the LORD; the hungry they leave empty and from the thirsty they withhold water. 7) Scoundrels use wicked methods, they make up evil schemes to destroy the poor with lies, even when the plea of the needy is just. 8) But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

WORD OF GOD

Thanks be unto God

Where the heart and mind are receptive, God giveth knowledge and understanding in all things. For He is extremely liberal towards us, despite us. He keeps on blessing us, forgiving us; His mercies are new every morning. Howbeit, God, will not suffer His name to be aligned with that which is contrary to His Word. Whenever the enemy sets his mouth against us, to insult the principles and affiliations of His people, void of knowledge, He lifts up His banner of knowledge.

Suffice it to say, no one is more LIBERAL (giving/generous) than God. Therefore, to be called a Liberal is of the highest Christlike compliments one can receive. "Radical Liberal:" even better.

Thank you.

❤​

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is. —Psalm 63:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Addiction has been defined as "God-hunger directed to the wrong source of soul satisfaction."...
Replies
Views
  • Article
False Prophets Condemned Ezekiel 13 1) The word of the Lord came to me: 2) “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: ‘Hear the word of the Lord! 3) This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
JESUS IS THE ROCK Matthew 16:18 ESV / 69 helpful votes And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Psalm 18:2 ESV / 64 helpful votes The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in...
Replies
Views
I pray to forgive all those who you want me to forgive god forever, I trust that you will handle it forever in Jesus name amen. I pray that you God win all the battles and wars I’m in for me forever in Jesus name amen. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears and delivers...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom