Letter of promotional and salary rise

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, we come to you in the name of Jesus and thank you for your word: “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” We also stand on this verse in John 14:13-14 "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You...
Replies
8
Views
189
Dear Family Of God, This morning I have received a letter from a lawyer that I hoped would assist me with a psychiatric malpractice lawsuit spanning ### years. The lawyer had indicated that it was impossible for her company to assist me because I had no psychiatric documents that supported that...
Replies
6
Views
224
Significant increase of my salary. Prices are going up often and salaries not in my country. Finding a new very good job (fulfillment, purpose, blessing, happiness). Lord open the door for me to find someone to create for me a nice curriculum vitae and letter of application for any job. I...
Replies
8
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,463
Members
649,797
Latest member
Kynueren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom