Let's take a break(No Fitness Challenge today)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Take a break and do something that will make you sooooooo happy!!!!!!

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To love Him more than ever before and to continue to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Our souls will find rest in Him alone. When trying times comes along, His presence will lead us through a pasture that no one can give us. When lifes burdens overwhelm us and challenge our increase...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Nancy woke up the Sun was shining in her room so she went to the window and pushed it open. As she did so, a light breeze rushed in and ruffled her hair. She closed the window, sat on her bed, and just as she was about to get ready to take a shower her phone beeped. She checked the text and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless and protect me, my family, and the writer of this prayer homes, electronic devices, bank accounts, and credit card accounts. God protect our homes, phones, computers, and tablets so that no one will be able to break in our homes, or hack into any...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are times in our life that when a breakup can bring clarity about what you want in your life because your future depends on who you choose to marry. Once we break up with a partner our outcomes are better if we move on with our life instead of cycling back to them. Jesus healing power...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom