Let's pray for all who are homeless. Also for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Lets pray for all who are homeless. Also for all marriages and for anyone who is sad. Just things on my heart right now Lord.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Dear Father, in agreement with ###'s prayer, I humbly ask Your interference, guidance, help, comfort, peace, and love to all people who is sad and in trouble. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please heal, restore and deliver anyone reading this from any hidden battle they face. Give them grace to release any bitterness, unforgiveness or offence. Fill this person with Your love, kindness, grace, peace and strengthen them. May the rest of 2026 be filled with...
Replies
12
Views
212
pleas to sleep and for all homeless people. Lord forgive my sins. please help the man if you are willing or send the right help to do the blinds help me to take my grandma out. help me do your will give us clear step by step directions and help me to clean property home and car for my mom and...
Replies
7
Views
335
for healing new boiler. healing for bedridden grandma and help God with diapers. etc. go to pharmacy get packages.. please provide for labour need and for my dad for uncle granduncle and heal my brother and his wife take away all illness from my family provide best blankets and forgive my sins...
Replies
7
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,862
Members
649,341
Latest member
Biarin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom