Let us renew our pledge to follow the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Walking in His steps will make us all realize we are on the right track to get to heaven. He is our strong and vital bearer of truth. Come, follow Me... He continues to call each and everyone of us. His gentle manner and gentle touch in our hearts will make us all renew our pledge to follow Him all the way to His heavenly home.

Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk with Him.
Col. 2.6

The deepest soul of anyone of us will be full of the presence of God in our life as we continue to walk in the steps of the Lord.

Walking in His steps will make us all realize we are on the right track to get to heaven. He is our strong and vital bearer of truth. Come, follow Me... He continues to call each and everyone of us. His gentle manner and gentle touch in our hearts will make us all renew our pledge to follow Him all the way to His heavenly home.

Col. 2.6

The deepest soul of anyone of us will be full of the presence of God in our life as we continue to walk in the steps of the Lord.
Thank you Jesus for letting us know what we should do. Your word is a light unto my path that leads to heaven.

Col. 2.6

My pledge to the Lord and God is this. Follow Him all the way to heaven. Death will not separate from Gods love and I will continue to serve Him till He calls me home to heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
It is in the moments of greatest trial that we find our greatest need to follow in his steps. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. He committed no sin; no guile was found on his lips. When he was...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If we really want to find Gods will good and perfect then we need renewal of our minds to continue to follow Him all the way to heaven. Submit your heart and your mind to Him and let Himl lead your path through this valley of sorrow and death. Let the precious Holy Spirit of God take control...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom