Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I do not know how this wonderful idea came to my mind but I think it was from heaven. Precious Jesus, awesome in glory. Prepare in us your temple, we are born as living stones to wake up and raise our voice to Your glorious presence. To worship You, to thank You, to adore Your holy name. True worship to a living and holy God is essential for those who desire to live a holy and healthy Christian life. When we neglect to do this, then devil takes over our life and makes a mess out of everything we are trying to do for the glory of God.
Spending wonderful time with the Lord is to sing praises to Him while memorizing His word and obeying what He said. Enter into My house with praise from lips that honor My name. So, let us all start singing praises to Jesus today and all the days of our life, till Jesus call us home to heaven. Even in His glorious presence, we shall forever sing glorious songs to Him.

O the glory of Thy presence,
We Your temple,
Give You reverence.
Come and rise from Your rest.
And be blessed by our praise.
As we glory in Your embrace.
As Your presence now,
Fills this place.

It is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to Your name o most high. To declare Your loving kindness in the morning and Your faithfulness every night.
Psalm 92.1,2

I do not know how this wonderful idea came to my mind but I think it was from heaven. Precious Jesus, awesome in glory. Prepare in us your temple, we are born as living stones to wake up and raise our voice to Your glorious presence. To worship You, to thank You, to adore Your holy name. True worship to a living and holy God is essential for those who desire to live a holy and healthy Christian life. When we neglect to do this, then devil takes over our life and makes a mess out of everything we are trying to do for the glory of God.
Spending wonderful time with the Lord is to sing praises to Him while memorizing His word and obeying what He said. Enter into My house with praise from lips that honor My name. So, let us all start singing praises to Jesus today and all the days of our life, till Jesus call us home to heaven. Even in His glorious presence, we shall forever sing glorious songs to Him.

We Your temple,
Give You reverence.
As Your presence now,
Fills this place.

It is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to Your name o most high. To declare Your loving kindness in the morning and Your faithfulness every night.
Psalm 92.1,2
Those who sing praises to the Lord shall be rewarded with joy, peace, happiness and the blessings of the Lord shall fall on themd who obey His voice and do His will. To feel more deeply the love of God and to live more fully in this life is uplifting Jesus in the middle of songs of praise to Him. So, let us all lift our voice to Him, praising Him, loving and adoring His holy name now and forever more. Amen

We Your temple,
Give You reverence.
As Your presence now,
Fills this place.

Psalm 92.1,2
I praise, honor, thank and love you my Lord God.in Jesus name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this. Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hallelujah, give Him all the glory, all the praise and all the honor because He is ready to teach us eternal truths that cometh out from His heart. A heavenly voice coming down to us and tell us the way in which to go and to walk in it till we reach our wonderful home in glory. Teach us o...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom