Let Us Pray, The Way We Know How ......

  • Thread starter Thread starter GraceOfGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GraceOfGod

Guest
Beloveds,

My post today is for us members on this site. I humbly request that we allow each and everyone of us on this site to pray the way we know how, to express ourselves in prayer the way we know how. To communicate with God the way we know how.

There is no wrong way or right way to pray to God. Prayer is a very personal thing. God has a personal relationship with his children and understands them when and how they call for help.

Those of us who keep returning to this site know what compels us to do so, I personally come for solace and to commune with other prayerful human beings. The support and encouragement I get for my prayers I give in return by praying for others. This has helped my spirit immensely.

Please continue to pray for each other and supporting each other during these difficult trying times.

For this, I am grateful!
 
Thank you so much for the comments you made and God Bless you and everyone else on this site. I love it. I don't have a lot of knowledge with prayer but I love God and I continue to post requests and respond to requests. Thank you and God bless you
 
Praise God for to Him be all the glory.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, We come before Your throne with reverence, thanksgiving, and complete surrender. You are holy, righteous, and faithful in every generation. There is no one like You. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Before we ask for anything, we acknowledge that You...
Replies
10
Views
176
Heavenly Father, We come before Your throne with reverence, gratitude, and complete dependence upon You. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. There is no God beside You, and there is no situation beyond Your power. Today we lift every person reading this prayer into Your...
Replies
9
Views
173
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 97:1 – “The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 97:1 declares the sovereign reign of God over all creation. It is an emphatic proclamation that God is not just...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom