Let us pray the Lord to have mercy and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Let us pray the Lord to have mercy and to end my agony. Let us pray to come so bright and long-awaited dream day for me. I just hope the Lord.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, let us pray for my job (business) that God has given me in the Name of Jesus Christ. After the suppliers of cosmetics showed themselves to me not responsive, not correct and not documentaryly correct. And the courier company deceived me and robbed me. Now let us pray that God will...
Replies
9
Views
206
Please, let us pray for my job (business) that God has given me in the Name of Jesus Christ. After the suppliers of cosmetics showed themselves to me not responsive, not correct and not documentaryly correct. And the courier company deceived me and robbed me. Now let us pray that God will...
Replies
9
Views
161
I have problems and a complicated situation in the work that God has given me. Let us pray for God's intervention, protection, blessing and favor, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will fight against my enemies, obstacles and problems and glorify Himself, in the Name of Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,265
Members
649,263
Latest member
Leyrirlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom