I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
###, thank you for praying. I pray that the Lord would bless you and your love ones with prosperity and good health. May all of your prayers be answered. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
###, thank you for praying. I pray that the Lord would bless you and your love ones with prosperity and good health. May all of your prayers be answered. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
###, thank you for praying. I pray that the Lord would bless you and your love ones with prosperity and good health. May all of your prayers be answered. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
###, thank you for praying. I pray that the Lord would bless you and your love ones with prosperity and good health. May all of your prayers be answered. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Brother ###, thank you for praying. I pray that the Lord would bless you and your love ones with prosperity and good health. May all of your prayers be answered. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Don't know how familiar you are with the politics in the States, but the Democrats lost the last election when they were smug that they had a "lock" on it, and ever since have been spewing all kinds of hatred at the present president. {Sore losers.} The media intentionally misconstrues what he says, then plays to their liberal base by instigating and pointing out what Trump did as a terrible thing. "Liberals in general make all kinds of hateful remarks against him.. I, as someone who voted for him, don't appreciate their actions. Request is that they keep their viewpoints to themselves, because not everyone agrees with them, and then it triggers me to sin by "giving it back."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy. Philippians 4:1 ❤ Heavenly father thank You for this day that is blessed with Your omnipotent Love. I am grateful for Your restoration power and Your forgiveness. Thank you for my friends on this site. Lord I pray for all the...
Replies
26
Views
1K
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy. Philippians 4:1 ❤ Heavenly Father thank You for this day that is blessed with Your omnipotent Love. I am grateful for Your restoration power and Your forgiveness. Lord I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families...
Replies
24
Views
990
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy. Philippians 4:1 ❤ Heavenly Father thank You for this day that is blessed with Your omnipotent Love. I am grateful for Your restoration power and Your forgiveness. Thank you for my friends on this site. Lord I pray for all the members on...
Replies
29
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,786
Messages
16,792,602
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom