Father, I thank You and praise You, that because of Jesus we can come boldly before Your Throne to seek the grace You so abundantly bestow. Rebuke the devourer in this young man's life. Send Your Holy Spirit to touch this man and lead him to Christ. Send a street minister to speak the Word of life into this man's soul. Nothing is too hard for You, Father. Save this young man and use him for Your glory. In Jesus' Name, I bind any and all generational, hindering, addictive, and lying spirits and that the angels assigned to minister and protect this young man would go and send these spirits to where Jesus would have them go. I ask that even now You would bring conviction on ###'s heart and let him see his desperate need is only met in Christ Jesus. I thank and praise You, Father, for all the wonderful things You are about to perform and bring to completion in this man's life. For Your glory, Father, and to the lifting up of Your glorious Name and that of Jesus, our risen Christ! In the Holy, beautiful Name of Jesus Christ, I pray and ask all these things, Amen and Amen.