...The just shall live by faith. Galatians 3:11

Heavenly Father thank You for this day that is blessed with Your omnipotent Love.
Heavenly Father we live in trouble times, I pray for Your Peace. Let our measure of faith increase.
Lord I pray for all the members on this forum, along with their families and love ones.
I ask that You would guide our brothers and sisters to victory with every challenge they face. I pray for their health and well-being; their prosperity; and their edification. I ask for a special covering for those suffering with anxieties and fears. Heavenly Father please heal all those who are sick and strengthen their immune systems.
I also pray for the unsaved and the poor. May Love and their needed provisions abound.
I humbly pray that our every day needs are met in accordance to Your will. I pray with and by the authority of the mighty Prince of Peace Jesus. Amen!
We walk by faith and we are moved by the Spirit.
Praying with you in Jesus Name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello and God bless all of you. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I love Jesus and God very much and They help me. The Chosen has helped reintroduce me to scripture and the gospels which is amazing. I just have a problem with distracting myself with things that aren't good for me and...
Replies
7
Views
267
Hi… let’s all pray for the future of America, as it’s Election Day- as I lift up President ### to you for complete victory on him- Praise the lord & holy is his name, Alleluia🙏
Replies
11
Views
1K
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy. Philippians 4:1 ❤ Heavenly father thank You for this day that is blessed with Your omnipotent Love. I am grateful for Your restoration power and Your forgiveness. Thank you for my friends on this site. Lord I pray for all the...
Replies
26
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom