Let not your heart be troubled, believe in God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let not your heart be troubled, believe in God believe also in Me. In my Father's house are many mansions. I will go and prepare a place for you that where I am there you may be also. John 14.1.2 If pain and sorrow is filling your heart today. Keep in mind the promises of God. If worry and fear are troubling your soul then Jesus will give you peace that passeth all understanding. If you are lost and all alone, God can be your best friend. Trust in Him at all times. Believe His word. Obey His commandments and be faithful to the end. Lord Jesus, your promises are true. Help us to believe them and obey your word. Bless our services and fill us with the precious Holy Spirit we pray in Your name. Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heart is troubled and heavy, I have been labouring in vain. The more I strive to make a better life the more the hardship I experienced. I dream a lot but hardly remember whenever I wake up. My heart is really trouble and I'm in state of confusion. Pls pray for God mercy and open doors for...
Replies
12
Views
394
  • Article Article
When we share our personal stories, we remind one another that we’re not alone, that this life is a challenge, and that there is comfort and hope. So today, I’m getting pretty raw and sharing where my heart and mind have been lately. It’s been a long two years. On December 22 of this year, we...
Replies
5
Views
475
John 14King James Version (KJV) 14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and...
Replies
8
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom