Let it be today

Heathersmiracle

Humble Servant of All
God challenged me to believe for a miracle. .. a miracle of restoration and He has been moving but tonight my heart is heavy.

I was dating ###, I truly do love him. We weren't married so many won't pray in a seriousness, but I assure you my love for him is just the same and I would marry him.

He has changed, he got involved with the wrong friends and I'm VERY concerned about him. He has stepped away from our relationship. This goes beyond romantic notions, I'm worried about him as my friend, my partner.. I'm concerned about his well-being. I don't want to sound naive but I know he loves me.

SEVERAL times in our relationship, I would ask God to show me a sign, reveal to me his plan,.. if ### wasn't meant for me, take him away. Many times it would have been easier to have broken up with him, but every time I prayed that way, God stepped in and spoke - gave me signs, visions, miracles. Then out of the blue, this happened. This is not what God spoke. I've had relationships end in the past, this is different. God then placed the story of Hosea and Gomer on my heart. We serve a God that still performs miracles, and I know He doesn't go back on His promises.

I'm praying for him. I'm praying for his safety. Much like Hosea and Gomer, I pray that ### isn't satisfied, that he isn't successful doing wrong... that he will be convicted and his eyes opened to what is happening. I know a lot of you may judge this post... but I'm desperate. Miracles are things that we do not understand, the "impossible".. I'm asking for prayer and for support. I intend on fully giving God the praise he is due, but I need warriors to help me there. Not only did God speak to me, he spoke to many others. I know it's in His hands, His timing, but I'M READY FOR MY MIRACLE. I need reassurance from Heaven tonight. It's a miracle only God can do.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM COMMAND CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY IM DONE FIGHTING AGAINST LIVING WHERE IM AT ALL IT IS LET MOM DOWN OR ME DOWN TODAY IN EVERYWAY IN EVERYTHING REMEMBER MAKE HER NOTHING AND NO ONE DONT EVER LIFT HER UP GREATLY SO SHE CANT BE HAPPY IM REALLY...
Replies
6
Views
136
Lord, I'm asking for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth today and every day. Lord, don't let anyone call out today. Touch hearts and minds, bring conviction to their hearts if they try...
Replies
6
Views
264
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD BECAUSE OF TODAY I GET TO MOVE OUT OF WHERE I AM GREATLY URGENTLY WITH MY 2 CATS SOMEWHERE I'M COMFORTABLE NOT SECRETLY EVIL DEMONS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME GREATLY THE ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TONIGHT. I SPEAK LIFE MYSELF OLDEST...
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom