LET Examination.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Diana Lyn Cervantes

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord

Please hear my prayer for my dear sisters SARAH JANE DELA CRUZ, SAHRA CAPARAL, and RACQUEL LOPEZ. 

They really need your help. Let them pass the LET examination. Please

let us hear a good news tomorrow. They are your servant and I know that

you really bless people who served you truly. I know that you are reading

this letter right now. Tomorrow is the DAY! And we want to GIVE THANKS to you for

the great blessing that will come to our way tomorrow.

May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request and also bless you with all the things that you stand in need of, and the things that HE wants you to have according to HIS will. May God bless you richly, abundantly, above all that you have ever dreamed or asked of God. May God’s perfect will be done in Jesus' name. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear all, As I have mentioned before tomorrow is 17th of feb. 6 years back me and my husband was engaged together this day but tomorrow we will be meeting in court as he has filed for divorce I request you to pray for me we have a child too.... Asking your sincere prayers for my family I...
Replies
Views
Our Lord heaven farther we pray that may you give us wisdom and understanding in this time we are passing through for we are nothing without you all God, farther Lord as your servant I pray that may you bless my family brothers and sisters in this world and everything you have created let...
Replies
Views
*Lord, knows my pain and what I experience! Let us pray, that the Lord will give me a way and a victory in all areas of my life, all my problems and situations! *Let us pray Heavenly Father build me, prepare me, and equip me for every call and ministry He has for me, and let us pray in the Holy...
Replies
Views
Continue to pray for both of my sons Dear Heavenly Father, I'm coming to you with a special prayer request. One of my son(JB) Floyd has his test on parallel parking at 9:30 this morning, Father help him to do great on it so he don't have to come home, he is so close to get his CDL license and...
Replies
Views
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, let us pray that the Almighty Lord will build and establish me to be - a man of prayer to God, a man of faith in Jesus Christ, a man of God's Word, a man of God's Spirit, and this lasts FOREVER for the glory of God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! *Glory...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom