Let Everything Be For The Glory Of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Let us pray for prosperity and well-being in every area of ### life. Even if I do not see how they can fix things in ### life I know that God can do miracles. Let us pray for these miracles and God's mercy in ### life. God bless you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Please continue to renew our minds so we think like Christ. May the light of Christ shine brightly in us, and may it be evident in our marriage. Lord, we give You glory for the growth we have experienced in our marriage and the understanding we have of love. We know we are able to...
Replies
0
Views
109
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against each and every devil that came against me. I pray that GOD get glory from this event. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and...
Replies
5
Views
138
Thank you ALL so much for all who have been praying for me on employment. I received a call to today of a job offer. I had a final interview today with a different company which they have a very good chance in offering me that position as well. Father, clearly show me the path on which position...
Replies
14
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom