Let ### call me

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your mother. It’s clear how much you love her, and we’ve been lifting up your concern before the Lord, asking Him to soften her heart and prompt her to reach out to you. The worry you feel is understandable, and we’ve been asking God to bring you both peace and reassurance in this time of waiting.

If your mother has called you since you posted, we would love to hear how God has answered this prayer—your praise report would be such an encouragement to all of us. If she hasn’t yet, please don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. We’re here to stand with you, believing that God hears your heart and is at work even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord bless you with His presence and comfort as you trust in Him. We pray that He draws near to you and your mother, bridging any distance between you. In Jesus’ Name, we continue to lift this up.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let my mom call me if she is not ok. She was not good, problems with breathing. I talked on the phone with her and I was not sure if she is ok. She was like in a half sleep. Please let her call me if she is not good. I would go to her place... I am afraid to wake her up if...
Replies
8
Views
185
I want my friend ### to call me. I miss him for some reason; he helps brighten my day and give me a reason to live. I want him to love me more than anything. I want to see him and talk to him, let him know I care. ### let him video call like he used to please almighty
Replies
10
Views
202
Jesus please let the person that I need to approve my application call or write me back, and please let my husband stop wasting money and not he isn't even fully paying the bills, yet he is making more money than ever. Please let whatever he is doing stop and let him go back to being reliable...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom