Nobody is reading this thread right now.

©️
1. I have learnt that some things are not life essentials and we don't need them to make a happy life. You can think of those things yourself.

2. I learnt that God has been the one sustaining me, not my job.

3. We have learnt that husband are more important than pillow. It's funny? But it's the truth.

4. It taught me that a peaceful home can survive any storm.

5. I learnt that there's wisdom in saving, no matter how little and not to rely on one source of income.

6. Coronavirus makes me know that marrying the wrong person could spell doom.

7. I have learnt that one can cook without meat. It's not important to waste too much money on fish and meat again.

8. I have learnt that God hears us anywhere we pray.

9. More, it taught me to be more humble because everything in life is a privilege, just the grace of God sustains us.

10. It is now that I realised that moving about, working and receiving monthly salaries are rare privileges from God.

11. This has also taught me how to get more closer to God. We all need more of God's presence in our lives.

12. I learnt that it will be me and me on the judgement day, no one can save nor love me like God.

13. I will always expect the unexpected at anytime. Now I know that anything can happen anytime without anyone knowing about it.

14. With the lockdown, I understand that the correctional centre is not a place to be. I felt how inmates feel. I realized the trauma they are going through being isolated for years.

15. I know better that God is the President of the whole world.

16. Now I know that I can't die and heaven won’t fall, nor time stop moving if I don't watch football, go to bars, clubs and others.

17. I have learnt that running to other countries of the world may not be the solution sometimes. Many Nigerians ran back home during the pandemic. Those who would have travelled for medical tourism cannot do that this time.

18. Coronavirus taught me never to invest all my money in one business. The business can be grounded anytime. I need to save some for unforeseen circumstances.

19. I realized that having a house is more important than buying a car. Since I was taught economics, COVID-19 just brought into real-life practice, the essence of SHELTER as one of the basic and if not, the most essential of the basic necessities of life.

Having a decent roof over your head is very important.

Sleep is the most important aspect of this lockdown and only a decent roof over your head can assure that.

20. I got to confirm that God can end every life in the blink of an eye. You being alive is because God wants you. Be grateful of being alive.

21. Now I know that your success is dependent on your intimacy with God first, not the prophet or supposed men of God you run to always, who claim they are miracle workers.

22. It is now self-evident that those things we neglect are basically what we need in life.

23. We have learnt that food is more important than clothes, shoes and other material things.

24. I learnt that we don't need to waste our money on burials, weddings, parties and others. We can do these events without any noise and nothing changes.

25. I've also learnt there is always a better way to do things well than the ways we've been doing it.

26. I have learnt that whatever God want to do for you cannot be stop by any circumstances, many things were achieved even in the midst of pandemic.

27. Its also a great lesson to many who thinks Ministers of God are only in the Church for tithe and offerings, and cannot survive without it. Many Churches, priests, Pastors donated Relief Package to the poor more than their state/local government.

28. Above all, I have learnt to appreciate God the more. Listen, *those affected by Coronavirus didn't offend God,* and me not having it, is not by my power, it is by the mercy and grace of Almighty God.

*May God arise and heal the world amen *
Screenshot_20200427-120914.png

I ask China “fess-up” and repent of first stalling in release of COVID information, then lying saying it was not transferrable person to person, then buying off the W.H.O., then breaking treaties with Hong Kong, theft of Intellectual Property worldwide through hacking, aggression in The South China Sea building military bases on dredged coral reefs killing sea life, bribing at least 50 of our professors to spread propaganda and give away intellectual content, bribing our news agencies, and now, killing 20 Indian Defense personnel, and while we are just opening, releasing more false propaganda saying there is an increase in cases. Oh, ok, they tell me another one : )

This must have been how the world was asleep when Hitler broke treaty after treaty in Europe in the late 1930s. I have always wondered why no one could see what Hitler was up to until he took over France...

I have learned a lot but the first thing is don’t believe one word that Communist China says.

I am glad you did well during the “pandemic that never came” and have increased prayer and study, but I am never surrendering my freedoms again so help me God. Thank God for freedom and revealing which political party will be fastest to steal those same freedoms in the name of science, in Jesus’ Nsme

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
©️
1. I have learnt that some things are not life essentials and we don't need them to make a happy life. You can think of those things yourself.

2. I learnt that God has been the one sustaining me, not my job.

3. We have learnt that husband are more important than pillow. It's funny? But it's the truth.

4. It taught me that a peaceful home can survive any storm.

5. I learnt that there's wisdom in saving, no matter how little and not to rely on one source of income.

6. Coronavirus makes me know that marrying the wrong person could spell doom.

7. I have learnt that one can cook without meat. It's not important to waste too much money on fish and meat again.

8. I have learnt that God hears us anywhere we pray.

9. More, it taught me to be more humble because everything in life is a privilege, just the grace of God sustains us.

10. It is now that I realised that moving about, working and receiving monthly salaries are rare privileges from God.

11. This has also taught me how to get more closer to God. We all need more of God's presence in our lives.

12. I learnt that it will be me and me on the judgement day, no one can save nor love me like God.

13. I will always expect the unexpected at anytime. Now I know that anything can happen anytime without anyone knowing about it.

14. With the lockdown, I understand that the correctional centre is not a place to be. I felt how inmates feel. I realized the trauma they are going through being isolated for years.

15. I know better that God is the President of the whole world.

16. Now I know that I can't die and heaven won’t fall, nor time stop moving if I don't watch football, go to bars, clubs and others.

17. I have learnt that running to other countries of the world may not be the solution sometimes. Many Nigerians ran back home during the pandemic. Those who would have travelled for medical tourism cannot do that this time.

18. Coronavirus taught me never to invest all my money in one business. The business can be grounded anytime. I need to save some for unforeseen circumstances.

19. I realized that having a house is more important than buying a car. Since I was taught economics, COVID-19 just brought into real-life practice, the essence of SHELTER as one of the basic and if not, the most essential of the basic necessities of life.

Having a decent roof over your head is very important.

Sleep is the most important aspect of this lockdown and only a decent roof over your head can assure that.

20. I got to confirm that God can end every life in the blink of an eye. You being alive is because God wants you. Be grateful of being alive.

21. Now I know that your success is dependent on your intimacy with God first, not the prophet or supposed men of God you run to always, who claim they are miracle workers.

22. It is now self-evident that those things we neglect are basically what we need in life.

23. We have learnt that food is more important than clothes, shoes and other material things.

24. I learnt that we don't need to waste our money on burials, weddings, parties and others. We can do these events without any noise and nothing changes.

25. I've also learnt there is always a better way to do things well than the ways we've been doing it.

26. I have learnt that whatever God want to do for you cannot be stop by any circumstances, many things were achieved even in the midst of pandemic.

27. Its also a great lesson to many who thinks Ministers of God are only in the Church for tithe and offerings, and cannot survive without it. Many Churches, priests, Pastors donated Relief Package to the poor more than their state/local government.

28. Above all, I have learnt to appreciate God the more. Listen, *those affected by Coronavirus didn't offend God,* and me not having it, is not by my power, it is by the mercy and grace of Almighty God.

*May God arise and heal the world amen *
View attachment 161911
I don't know how to say I love the passage I have read.I wish I can see u physically & say all the above is very correct.

I don't know how to say I love the passage I have read.I wish I can see u physically & say all the above is very correct.

đź’žđź’Ż
Troubles & hard times refines.
But in it all..... together we say thank God ( yesterday, today and tomorrow and forever)
I appreciate your response, very much.....lifts me up.
Wish I could see you too and many others here.
But surely one day we will meet...here or better still in heaven.
You won't even need to introduce yourself, I'd know you , just like that ( *smiles*)đź’ž

I ask China “fess-up” and repent of first stalling in release of COVID information, then lying saying it was not transferrable person to person, then buying off the W.H.O., then breaking treaties with Hong Kong, theft of Intellectual Property worldwide through hacking, aggression in The South China Sea building military bases on dredged coral reefs killing sea life, bribing at least 50 of our professors to spread propaganda and give away intellectual content, bribing our news agencies, and now, killing 20 Indian Defense personnel, and while we are just opening, releasing more false propaganda saying there is an increase in cases. Oh, ok, they tell me another one : )

This must have been how the world was asleep when Hitler broke treaty after treaty in Europe in the late 1930s. I have always wondered why no one could see what Hitler was up to until he took over France...

I have learned a lot but the first thing is don’t believe one word that Communist China says.

I am glad you did well during the “pandemic that never came” and have increased prayer and study, but I am never surrendering my freedoms again so help me God. Thank God for freedom and revealing which political party will be fastest to steal those same freedoms in the name of science, in Jesus’ Nsme

Thank God, today, yesterday and today and always đź’ž
Love your response.

That is so wonderful. Very nice. Lovely words of hope and trust in Jesus. Our hope and rest in the middle of this pandemic, we can trust Jesus beyond our wants, beyond our fears. He will certainly take us from death unto life. My heart breaks for those who are dying without Jesus. Eighty thousand people will die today due to Covid 19 and they do not know Jesus. Fast and pray daily that Jesus will open the hearts of those who love the Lord and share Jesus offer of salvation and eternal life for them.

That is so wonderful. Very nice. Lovely words of hope and trust in Jesus. Our hope and rest in the middle of this pandemic, we can trust Jesus beyond our wants, beyond our fears. He will certainly take us from death unto life. My heart breaks for those who are dying without Jesus. Eighty thousand people will die today due to Covid 19 and they do not know Jesus. Fast and pray daily that Jesus will open the hearts of those who love the Lord and share Jesus offer of salvation and eternal life for them.

Amen ✨
Thank you for this.
Praying ......'daily that Jesus will open the hearts of those who love the Lord and share Jesus offer of salvation and eternal life for them.'
God bless you đź’Ż

Let Us All Continue To Pray Against The Coronavirus

Let Us All Pray: God first I just want to say Thank You. Thank You for loving me. I give You praise. I appreciate You. I love You God. I love You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name have mercy upon us all. Help each and every person that is dealing with the Coronavirus Pandemic to place their faith and trust in You. God give every Continent in the World what is do desperately needed, “A God Science-Based Solution Plan” that will work for their country and people. God let every string of the Coronavirus die at the roots, dissipate, banished, and do no more harm. Let the coronavirus be destroyed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

God place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around the front-line health care workers and all those that fall into the higher-risk categories of contracting this virus and not recovering from it. Don’t let any of them be traumatized. Let all those who have been affected by this virus feel Your Love, Peace, and Presence (even when they are looking in the face of death or facing death). Comfort Your people Lord Jesus. Comfort Your people.

God protect and strengthen our immune systems. Protect our lungs and keep us safe and healthy. Protect, strengthen, heal, comfort, and encourage each of us physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Give us all Hope and Peace. Let our minds and hearts not be overtaken with fear or worry. Don’t let us walk or operate in fear. Don’t let us panic, but pray without ceasing. Let us all stay safe, practice good hygiene, and practice social distancing. Let us get back into Your Word, keep our focus on You, and place our trust in You.

God let us all stay informed of what our leaders are doing concerning this pandemic. Take the scales off of our eyes and make us sift “everything” we see or hear our leaders say or do through Your Word. God don’t let Your people perish or be blindsided because of a lack of knowledge, willful ignorance, being misinformed, deceived, or lied to. God, attitude reflects leadership. God let Your people’s attitude reflect Your leadership during this season and every season of our lives. Don't let our attitudes reflect the sarcasm, disrespect, deception, anger, bullying, and ugliness of what we are witnessing in the oval office at times. God let our attitudes, outlooks, and dispositions reflect You and our confidence in You. Let each of us operate in love, wisdom, faith, hope, obedience to Your Word, and trust You that this too soon shall pass. And God let Your healing power flow through all those who stand in need of healing who have prayed this prayer. Heal us all Lord Jesus. We Trust You God. You Got Us. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLCBoard Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

FYI: Continue to pray. Look at everything our Nation is going through in this Pandemic (good and bad) as a lesson to be learned. Keep your focus on God. Relax—Learn From It—Grow From It. Don’t waste this experience. God is speaking to all our hearts. Listen to Him. Allow God to work on You and get your house in order. We should all be living our lives prepared to meet God.

Similar Requests

I pray that may God provide my needs. Provide me financial stability and the knowledge to be more wise in managing money. May God help me pay my debts and have no more debts in the future. Bless me God in every aspect of my life. I surrender to you and my life. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 25–26,Matthew 8:1–17 Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. Psalm 55:17 A young Prince William was playing in Buckingham Palace when he tripped and fell over. Palace staff rushed to his aid. “Gary!” he cried. But who was Gary? Much...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
Hello an God Bless everyone on here , I just wanted to have as many blessings of prayers over myself an my kids that are no longer with me , I been going through a really rough time now for almost 4 or 5 years now , an thought out them years I have pretty much loss everything but the most...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom