Legal Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD i'm praying my legal matters are resolved soon. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
172
Hi there, I am asking for prayer for a bond forfeiture situation. About ### years ago, I met my now ex-boyfriend. When I met him, I didn't know he had a charge for possession. In spite of this, I stayed. I helped him get his driver's license, get a job, get a vehicle, and got us our own place. I...
Replies
6
Views
130
Please pray for me and my family as we face a severe storm, please pray for my ### and his upcoming court case, guide him through this trial and tribulations, pray for the judges, the attorneys and prosecutors also pray for the victims' family as they go through this severe storm also give...
Replies
7
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom