Learning To Love After Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primes

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my friend ### to help him find peace and truly believe I have forgiven him for years of abuse physical and emotional. Please help him see that love and acceptance and hard work will break him free from the unfortunate past. Please pray for my strength to stay positive and supportive...I find myself feeling angry these days. Thank you
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is very bitter, angry towards me. I've been speaking "WHAT GOD HAS JOINED LET NO MAN SEPARATE." He has been on dialysis for over a year waiting for a kidney transplant. He says he is tired of it all and wants me out of the house to take my things and go. He is filing for divorce but...
Replies
9
Views
191
He showed up in the ### after abusing me financially. I cut him off from my life. Please pray that Lord Jesus keeps this man away from my life and none of their black magic attacks me or my family. God give us justice. I pray Psalm 91.
Replies
7
Views
300
When I asked Jesus into my heart, I wanted to do the right thing, and even more than that, I wanted to go to heaven. I still hear the Gospel Message presented that way. "Do you want to go to heaven when you die?" When you logically think about it, this life is hard, and it is awesome to have...
Replies
9
Views
790
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom