We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been praying for your overall well-being and health as well as your counseling appointment. Hope the appointment was successful and you were able to have a blessed time of spiritual healing and the emotional wellness that only God can provide.

Please allow us to join you in the ongoing journey with our Savior. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know.

If you feel that your requests have still not yet been answered. If your Christian friend has still not come to meet you, may God be faithful to bring the right godly friendships into your life. If you have any updates, or if there are new developments in the future, please share those with us. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. If you continue to seek his face, you will see the fulfillment of his promises in your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God bless me and my ###. Lord Guide us each of every moment and provide us holispirit help. Prayer for my ### and me God bless and lead us to according to his will. Prayer for my ###'s health and long life. Almighty God strengthen me and my ### And other family members because of my ###...
Replies
9
Views
321
Dear Heavenly Father, I plan to meet with the neighbor again this coming Sunday and will try to discuss with her the pricing of the lot sale, as the previous rate that I gave is not feasible since the illegal occupants which is her previous tenant is still occupying the lot and her lot, so the...
Replies
11
Views
196
  • Article Article
❤️🙏 ❤️ God, I ask You in Jesus' name if I am not where I need to be physically, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and financially, I pray You lead me there through faith, prayer, works, and encouragement. God show me the areas that I need to work on in my life. God have Your Holy Spirit...
Replies
1
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,937
Messages
16,804,834
Members
650,409
Latest member
Cleonoriermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom