Last year was a true test of faith - ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steph
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steph

Guest
Last year was a true test of faith - my dog died, a friend tried to commit suicide, family issues arose, I was laid off last August, and had to file bankruptcy (with perfect credit & current on all accounts), the stress finally broke me physically - and my autoimmune issues came back. I'm surviving and haven't lost faith, but there are times when I just don't think I can make it. Please ask God to bless me with the miracles to get well and receive a wonderful new job this week.

Your loving thoughts and prayers are so powerful. Thank you to all the kind souls who have come to this site. Lots of love to all of you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you tonight Lord I ask that you touch and grant ### prayer request. Heal her Lord and bless her. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I am finding it very difficult to manage the most challenging last year of my life from Sep### to date. Something or the other keeps going wrong with severe health challenges for me and my family every few weeks. I am persistent in my prayers yet I feel very disheartened. Like Job I feel I...
Replies
9
Views
377
Hi Humbly ask for prayers. In last year I have been downsized twice. I'm not working. I have self-doubt, stress and all of this is taking a toll on my marriage. I need God's grace to get me back to the person I was before. I need work, I have bills I need to pay..I am so lost.
Replies
9
Views
269
please join me pray for my ### Visa I applied in ### last year but there's a lot of delay it's already 1 year now since I've been waiting for my visa I feel like my life is on hold because I needed to go to school but I can't go to school due to the delay
Replies
7
Views
564
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom