Last week I asked for prayer for ### to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
Last week I asked for prayer for ### to have a great day that lifted up his faith and spirits. God has answered our prayers!!! Praise God! Please continue to bless my friend ###, Lord Jesus and help him be pure and obedient in You!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last week I asked for prayer for my ### and I as we are trying to sell our house and we had an offer and a second possible offer coming through. Unfortunately, both offers fell through. We have had several showings since, but still no new offers. So, same prayer request - pray for an offer to...
Replies
6
Views
327
I want and choose to forsake all others. I been on drugs. I have moved fast in the wrong directions as a criminal, as a man whose sexual experiences have been lust filled. Miracles in focus and make this connection. Different. Special. I know she is chubby. My unicorn. I asked her to marry me...
Replies
9
Views
277
I am going through spiritual warfare … yesterday in the afternoon nap I saw a dream I was trapped in a place (spacious) and I was unable to turn on the lights… I already shared this with you. Last night before sleeping, I was listening to ### praying in tongues…I said, please tell me what kind...
Replies
7
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom