Last nite was awesome Thursday my last ...

Helplord

Faithful Servant
Last nite was awesome Thursday my last nite n got Friday n Saturday off Pray I can get overtime soon I would love the xtra hours Pray my home life was Peace n hope my kids don't cry n start be supported Healing for hands n finger
 
Last nite was awesome Thursday my last nite n got Friday n Saturday off Pray I can get overtime soon I would love the xtra hours Pray my home life was Peace n hope my kids don't cry n start be supported Healing for hands n finger
Word of God says Ask and it shall be given unto you
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord u know all his desire have Mercy on him n FULFILL all his desires according to ur WILL cover this person n his family members under ur HOLY BLOOD n PREPARE them for ur COMING in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray . AMEN .
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, please, please just pay extra hard for me! I know it sounds a bit much to ask so strongly about a job & moving when there are people that need MUCH bigger prayers, but I'm SO worn down & tired at this point. I have been for a while. I'm trying to be calm. I'm trying to have peace. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
184
My daughter and her daughter, which is my granddaughter, last night on the cruise, I come to you, heavenly father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, believing I'm crying out to you, but they have been on this cruise for a week. I've been praying for a Divine appointment. I know that you're the...
Replies
8
Views
286
Waiting 33 years, got married to a person, had a baby boy 2 years ago, but very next day after marriage started abusive and torture from mother-in-law. 4 years of marriage hardly had personal time with husband, she doesn't want me to talk to my husband; her intention is to separate or I should...
Replies
6
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom