Last night I couldn't breathe and it ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I couldn't sleep and today I haven't been able to sleep until now and my body has been itching for an hour yesterday too but for less time. My name is ###, I am from ###.
Replies
8
Views
551
Last night I couldn't sleep. Moreover skin was itching too. After your all prayers I was able to sleep and itchy skin was lesser. Thank you so much for your prayers. Do pray for me once again tonight so that I may sleep peacefully without any problem nor itchy skin. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
5
Views
306
There is power in prayer! Thank you for praying for me. My wife left me in August 2022. We had moved to Alaska in 2019 to work with the church. My wife and daughter had tickets to go overseas. So, my young sons and I are headed to Texas, my home state to begin a teaching job and to set up...
Replies
11
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom