Lórd please take away this unhappy feelings and bring ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sia

Account Closed
Lórd please take away this unhappy feelings and bring happiness. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lifting you up in prayer. Praying the Lord's will be done.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please take away the negative feelings as I was not approved by the technical board for my research and need to modify some of it. I am so sad because I am not following the schedule that is on my mind, but I pray that I will be able to graduate this March and please guide and direct...
Replies
8
Views
144
Dear Jesus Please take away the coronavirus from us. The numbers are constantly going up in the US and I have been doing my part and it's so upsetting that the numbers are constantly going up. I feel that the rest of the world has done their part and ended the virus and we can't. I pray that the...
Replies
12
Views
244
Lord God please take away all the sadness and negativity that I am feeling within me. I am trying to be happy but at the end of the day I always feel weak and sad. I feel empty. Please help me Lord God. Please help me to be happy. Please replace the sadness and negativity in my heart and in my...
Replies
4
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom