l pray to the Jesus to get promotion at my working

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me that I get promotion at work as I deserve, because my colleagues have been promoted. Almighty God I pray that this happen to me, AMEN
Replies
6
Views
315
Pray for me that I get promotion at work as I deserve, because my colleagues have been promoted. Almighty God I pray that this happen to me, AMEN
Replies
6
Views
258
Praise Jesus fam. Pray with me that my ### will gain self awareness and accept Jesus as her personal saviour. That she will get a renewal of her mind and refuse to be used by the devil to continue the cycle of narcissistic behaviour that had long been in my family.
Replies
7
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,419
Messages
16,776,854
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom