Know the Lords will.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

From the moment we were born, we knew that God had a purpose in our life. The future will tell what that is gona be. Then I remembered this verse. Know therefore that the Lord thy God He is God, a faithful God which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His covenants to a thousand generations. Deut. 7.9 Trustworthy and solvent is He. God will end what He begun. He knows our heart, our mind. He made us for Himself. Sovereign and free to do what He wil. Just give Him all your heart as sweet offering. He wil turn your life to be a blesing to millions. For the love of God which passeth all understanding shall fill your heart with joy.

God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus' name.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thanks that is very encouraging. A blessing to millions...

Genesis 22:17

17 that in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Very good I really enjoy this.

Similar Requests

• Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No one has come to pray at the Garden of Gethsemane because of fear of bombs being dropped on them. It is so sad to see the emptiness of this place when no one is around. But at this wonderful place Jesus continue to pray for Himself and for strenght for things that will happen to Him in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And then I heard a beautiful sound in heaven above, those who surround the table of the Lamb started to sing praises to God almighty. The tune came up from above the roof and there were millions of angels surrounding a crown of victory given to those who were faithful and true to God. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord has give to all of us a Helper to help descern the sign of the times, to give us wisdom from heaven to understand His will for our life and to keep us walking in the road that leads to heaven. Wonderful things comes knowing the Spirit of the Lord moving in our midst. But the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom