Nobody is reading this thread right now.

1631549529331.png

John 14:23:
Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

To Know God Is To Love and Trust God. To Love and Trust God Is To Obey God. You and I can’t love and trust God if we don’t know God. And you and I will not obey God at all times if we don’t Love and Trust Him.

To truly know, love, and trust God, you and I have got to spend quality time with God. We have to spend quality time reading, meditating on, and studying His Word. We have to spend quality time in prayer talking to God. We need to also spend quality time fellowshiping with other Christians that truly love God and live a lifestyle pleasing unto God.

🙏 Let Us All Pray:
God, I ask You in Jesus name bless me to make and take the time to get to know you in truth. Ble
ss me to daily spend quality time in prayer, praise, and worship unto You. Bless me to read and meditate upon the Word of God daily. Bless me to study Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. God all that I have asked in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my entire family, and all my friends. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

https://sites.google.com/view/encouragerlindaflagg

Attachments

• 1631549405038.png
    1631549405038.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
View attachment 170756

Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

To Know God Is To Love and Trust God. To Love God Is To Obey God. You can’t love and trust God if you don’t know God. And you will not obey God all the time if you don’t Love and Trust Him.

Let Us All Pray:
In the name of Jesus, God, I ask You to bless me with the desire, love, trust, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your Will for my life. God bless me with the mind of Christ. Bless me to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. Bless me to make and take the time to get to know You. Bless me to daily spend time in prayer, praise, and worship unto You. Bless me to read, study, and meditate upon the Word of God. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. God all that I have asked in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my entire family, and all my friends. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

This is soo beautifully written and soo encouraging too !

And your credentials as a woman in ministry & leadership
are just impeccable...your education is amazing !

Your Excellence in everything shines thru Ms. Linda

it is an honor to have you as my friend...

MAY GOD ABUNDANTLY BLESS YOU IN EVERY WAY FOR ALWAYS ! XOX !

View attachment 170756

To Know God Is To Love and Trust God. To Love God Is To Obey God. You can’t love and trust God if you don’t know God. And you will not obey God all the time if you don’t Love and Trust Him.

Let Us All Pray:
In the name of Jesus, God, I ask You to bless me with the desire, love, trust, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your Will for my life. God bless me with the mind of Christ. Bless me to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. Bless me to make and take the time to get to know You. Bless me to daily spend time in prayer, praise, and worship unto You. Bless me to read, study, and meditate upon the Word of God. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. God all that I have asked in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my entire family, and all my friends. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Your Life Biography Is Magnificent To Read And Most Inspiring !...xox...!

This is soo beautifully written and soo encouraging too !

And your credentials as a woman in ministry & leadership
are just impeccable...your education is amazing !

Your Excellence in everything shines thru Ms. Linda

it is an honor to have you as my friend...

MAY GOD ABUNDANTLY BLESS YOU IN EVERY WAY FOR ALWAYS ! XOX !
You brought tears of joy to my eyes. Thank You for your words of encouragement. I felt the love from your words.

View attachment 170756

To Know God Is To Love and Trust God. To Love and Trust God Is To Obey God. You and I can’t love and trust God if we don’t know God. And you and I will not obey God at all times if we don’t Love and Trust Him.

To truly know, love, and trust God, you and I have got to spend quality time with God. We have to spend quality time reading, meditating on, and studying His Word. We have to spend quality time in prayer talking to God. We need to also spend quality time fellowshiping with other Christians that truly love God and live a lifestyle pleasing unto God.

🙏 Let Us All Pray:
God, I ask You in Jesus name bless me to make and take the time to get to know you in truth. Ble
ss me to daily spend quality time in prayer, praise, and worship unto You. Bless me to read and meditate upon the Word of God daily. Bless me to study Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. God all that I have asked in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my entire family, and all my friends. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Amen💕💕

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I would like to send a prayer request to ask to be healed of my severe IBS!! I live in extreme pain much of the time and I basically have no quality of life!! Thank you for allowing me to make this request!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!!
Replies
Views
Please help, Please pray for my relationship with my partner. My girlfriend and I have been drifting apart lately and I dont know what do lately. The stress going on with both of us has been making it where we keep having a lot of small arguements, and it causes my girlfriend to only remember...
Replies
Views
Oh almighty God, Please don’t let my girlfriend be pregnant at this time so soon. We’re still both young and we’re not ready for such a huge blessing like this yet my Lord. Please forgive us as we both fell into the sin of Lust. I know we both could have done more to prevent it but it was...
Replies
Views
Tomorrow I will be traveling and visiting a Christian center. Please, let us pray! Heavenly Father protect and bless me on the way to go and on the way back, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will help me and give me wisdom so that I can be of maximum use for...
Replies
Views
Tomorrow I will be traveling and visiting a Christian center. Please, let us pray! Heavenly Father protect and bless me on the way to go and on the way back, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will help me and give me wisdom so that I can be of maximum use for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom