KJB1611 Revelation 6:8; The Pale Horse Rides

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

KJB1611 Revelation 6:8

7 And when hee had opened the fourth seale, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse, & his name that sate on him was Death, and hell followed with him: and power was giuen vnto them, ouer the fourth part of the earth to kill with sword, & with hunger, and with death, and with the beastes of the earth.

The sword continues in Syria. and Africa
Animal Attacks have increased worldwide
Famine in Yemen, Africa and other parts of the world
Death in China:

In a Normal Year: There are about 8.7 million deaths a year in China. It is a lot of work dealing with all these bodies. The crematoria in Shanghai, which cremate more than 100,000 corpses a year, have been compared with assembly lines. So, for a morgue run 24 hours a day, that means that the normal process of dealing with 100,000 bodies must have been exceeded by a significant magnitude in December, and January 2020.
uage funeral home does more than 3 cremations per year: That gives us 16,666 funeral homes in Shanghai.

If now we apply the problem of running 24 hours a day with 2 per hour: 1 funeral home x12 per day So, 12x16,666=199,992 people cremated per day in China, in 60 days this is 11,999,520 people dead in China. Current population= 1,436,995,308, divided by 4 = 359,248.75 but the current world population is= 7,761,923,942 divided by 4 =940480986, 940480986-11,999,520=928481466 people left to die. Those numbers can only be achieved by greater death in China and India. Ie the virus spreading and continuing for 5 or so months.

People are dying by the millions on earth. They never heard Jesus and what He did for us and for them. The Pale Horse is the personification of death with Hades following it and opening their mouth and swallowing all the dead. That is where all unsaved people will end. Those who refuse to hear and obey Gods word. He said. Thou shall not make idols of any kind and worship them. People today worship money, power and material possesions. China is full of it and now God wants to save the souls of each Chinese who never heard about Jesus. Their money will not save them not their beautiful cities and towns. We must fast and pray before the Lord for the salvation of all Chinese, Japanese and all Asia for Jesus. O God, send missioaries, preachers, teachiers and evangelists to tell them about Jesus. Open more Christian Radio Stations that will bring lost souls to the feet of our Savior and Lord.

People are dying by the millions on earth. They never heard Jesus and what He did for us and for them. The Pale Horse is the personification of death with Hades following it and opening their mouth and swallowing all the dead. That is where all unsaved people will end. Those who refuse to hear and obey Gods word. He said. Thou shall not make idols of any kind and worship them. People today worship money, power and material possesions. China is full of it and now God wants to save the souls of each Chinese who never heard about Jesus. Their money will not save them not their beautiful cities and towns. We must fast and pray before the Lord for the salvation of all Chinese, Japanese and all Asia for Jesus. O God, send missioaries, preachers, teachiers and evangelists to tell them about Jesus. Open more Christian Radio Stations that will bring lost souls to the feet of our Savior and Lord.
Sadly the word says that all places, not all peoples- The message of Jesus is now available to most of the world by the internet and missionaries. The choice to learn or not is theirs. We offer the WORD: we are not responsible for what they do with it.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? —Micah 6:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God's desires for us are not hard to discern. He wants to bless us with salvation. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[To his disciples, Jesus continued:] "And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don't panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won't follow immediately. Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of...
Replies
Views
What does persecution look like in North Korea? What is life like for Christians? Being discovered as a Christian is a death sentence in North Korea. If you aren’t killed instantly, you will be taken to a labor camp as a political criminal. These inhumane prisons have horrific conditions, and...
Replies
Views
There are 44 million Christians in Kenya – they make up over 80 per cent of the total population. How are Christians persecuted in Kenya? Although Christianity is the majority religion in Kenya, that hasn’t stopped the spread of persecution. Christians living in and around the north-eastern...
Replies
Views
  • Article
JESUS IS THE ROCK Matthew 16:18 ESV / 69 helpful votes And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Psalm 18:2 ESV / 64 helpful votes The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom