Kingdom Of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mir.estrella9

Guest
I ask to find the Kingdom of God and trust Jesus's words that all else will be taken care of.
 
Father God I ask that You would bless ### in the way ### has requested. In Jesus name. Amen.

Eomans 10: 9-13
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, bless my career with meaningful employment and let every job opportunity add value to my business opportunities, so that they may serve the Kingdom of God and bring glory to Your name. Grant me wisdom, favor, excellence, and divine connections. As Proverbs 16:3 says, "Commit to...
Replies
10
Views
153
Dear Family Of God, I would like you to please pray over this scripture which I think is applicable to me. The scripture is, 'The kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent, take it by force'. Please can you pray, in Jesus Christ precious and mighty name. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
162
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I want to grow spiritually so that I can preach the gospel of Jesus, prayer for my family, ### to get funds from NASFUS I am a pensioner cannot afford to pay school fees, my title deed from house ### in ###, there's a lot of political corruption, pray for ANC...
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom