Kindly request ### ### to pray

Aquilmer

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly request ### ### to pray for me. Iam ### presently working in ### and belong to ###. ###. I have children they stay with my husband there. Recently I had given an interview in ### as I am a ### nurse by the grace of Almighty I was called for the interview. One day after one month they called and told that I was shortlisted and need to meet the secretary of the institution ###. I have met him and they said they will provide me good salary with accommodation and need to join as early as possible. They said we will send appointment order to you. I came to my work place and till now no information from them. When I make a call they don't. This was 8 days ago. As I want to be near to my family I need this. Kindly brother please do pray for me. This is my earnest request. ###.
 
Thank u so much...I am dealing with real great mood swings, anxiety disorder, and heartbreak all at once.

He ain't bothered at all. I tried talking to him yesterday, but it seems that he is not at all concerned about me. This is so heartbreaking to see after 4 yrs of relationship.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, all the praise goes to you, I have an interview in 1 hr pls pray for me this will elevate my level and allow me to do free hand work below an sensible leader, also there are lot of jealousy is around pls pray for me to make lord to fight for me, whatever we do are waste without...
Replies
9
Views
74
In the name of jesus Christ Brothers and sisters, pls pray for me for a new job, God is great who made me to came to know from an unfavorable person, who use to always fight with me, Glory to Jesus, Now I understand God will make good things even through enemies, In the name of Jesus see my...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom