Kindly pray with me to overcome the ...

Janneback

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly pray with me to overcome the group of tribal Mozambican citizens that want to inflict evil against my life, even if it is called sodomy, and witchcraft, by night this evening! ###!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been struggling with porn. There are times when I watch it because i feel stressed or just want to watch it for fun. I know it is wrong but i still could not resist. Please help me pray that I develop self control and flee from porn. I am a female and i serve in the church. I am a...
Replies
12
Views
178
Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
128
Please please God help me don't let this person deplete my finances cause I'm afraid of heading into a financial crisis.
Replies
10
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,919
Members
650,470
Latest member
Jeudunran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom