Kindly pray that A passed the test ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please kindly pray for L, who is having a school test early in the morning, may she overcome tiredness and do really well! THANK YOU. BLESSINGS.
Replies
Views
Dear lord I pray for me to keep my cool and now get grounded this weekend and I pray for sophia to get an A on her math test. HALLELUJAH🙌
Replies
Views
Past all my test and get a 4 on the math fast exam at the end of the school year and I hope so well I’ve been trying so hard to do to accomplish this goal.
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Shara and I have a huge final exam in math. I'm trying to juggle being a single mom and can not seem to manage time. I have so much fear and anxiety I will go blank on the test! Please 🙏 for me guys.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son go to bed..please let him not be getting sick..please let my husband go take care of his mother tomorrow and get her out of the hospital, and back to her apartment and help her get settled..Please just let the hospital realize how stressed out I am and ignore my comments...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom