KIndly pray for me and my dearest one, that the good

Jesu Nijavanth Raj

Disciple of Prayer
KIndly pray for me and my dearest one, that the good Lord keep us always united in his love, grant ### a good job and we clear all our debts.
 
Father you know our needs better than we know them ourselves and you promised to take care of us. I ask that you meet these and those they are praying for at the point of their needs. Thank you for blessing and protecting them. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you Father in heaven for answering our prayers in the name of Jesus I come into agreement with our friend and their request and thank you that a mustard seed sized faith can move mountains and like Jesus said where 2 or 3 are gathered or agree he is in the midst and our heavenly Father will bring it to pass, forgive us of our sins and for any unbelief, help us to believe protect us all, direct our path, heal us in all areas of our lives in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I lift up ### to you she's been such a blessing to my life it brings me to tears to think how she's made my life so much less stressful with all the financial contributions that she's made to ### ministries and to me and to help me father I thank you and I will never forget the goodness...
Replies
8
Views
148
Dear heavenly father I'm coming before your throne of grace right now to I come through the shed blood of Jesus Christ I come boldly to the throne of grace to find help in time of need father I'm interceding for my granddaughter she's ### years old you know that father and the past for years she...
Replies
6
Views
263
“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom