Kindly pray for justice and protection from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As per usual, I already knew that the trial judge was going to deny it. I really don't understand how they bypass government records. I submitted that same Code Enforcement Summary Violations, alongside the Commercial Occupants Group B that the property owner and their attorneys had submitted to...
Replies
10
Views
104
Though I submitted my Ex Parte to show the judge the truth of the Code Enforcement Summary Violations, it still gives the plaintiffs attorney the ability to object and submit more lies to the court. What they submitted to the court during trial was a Commercial Occupants Group B certificate of...
Replies
9
Views
92
My family is going through a very dark situation. I've been asked not to share details, but serious evil is being committed. I would appreciate prayers for God to shine His light into the darkness of this situation, for all lies to be revealed, for hearts to change, and for the Lord to move in a...
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom