Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pletho

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly Peay for me. My sister asked financial help to my mom she didn't help her. She came and requested me. So requested my mom thn also she didn't help her. So I lied to my mom like my frd is in need of money u help her she will return on time. Finally my mom given 4 lakhs I given that money to my sister and also she promised surly I will return on time and I won't tell to anybody about this matter. Now she refused to give money and also she told everyone I won't return this money like that. Also she is damaging me and mom telling badly about us. Really I helped her but she put in the he'll I can't able to Handle this situation. Everyone is asking me y u lied ur mom like that. I didn't think that my own sister Will cheat me like this. This money is not my mom's own money she took loan from private finance for out house renovation. Now she also crying pls pray to Jesus

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Kindly Peay for me. My sister asked financial help to my mom she didn't help her. She came and requested me. So requested my mom thn also she didn't help her. So I lied to my mom like my frd is in need of money u help her she will return on time. Finally my mom given 4 lakhs I given that money to my sister and also she promised surly I will return on time and I won't tell to anybody about this matter. Now she refused to give money and also she told everyone I won't return this money like that. Also she is damaging me and mom telling badly about us. Really I helped her but she put in the he'll I can't able to Handle this situation. Everyone is asking me y u lied ur mom like that. I didn't think that my own sister Will cheat me like this. This money is not my mom's own money she took loan from private finance for out house renovation. Now she also crying pls pray to Jesus
Please pray for my wife Emilia as she looks for a video editing job, and please pray for her to do a great job in her portfolio. Pray for everything to go smoothly and for her computer to work properly please! ✝️✝️✝️✝️ in Jesus mighty name! ✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom