Kindly children of God pray for me ...

Cosam Kalaba

Prayer Warrior
Kindly children of God pray for me and my family for protection from all afflictions and satanic attacks and pray for our financial breakthrough in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
246
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
10
Views
274
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,869
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom