Kimberly is so mean to me she keeps bringing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1029

Humble Prayer Partner
### is so mean to me she keeps bringing up the past I made many mistakes I'm praying for forgiveness I'm doing my best to prove myself to her she's so cold hearted towards me I just break down and cry every time. We stay together but she's moving out June 1st 2014 I'm praying she starts being nice to me and realize what she has before it's too late. Please pray for us to restore our love and work things out praying for ### to soften her heart.
 
Be Encouraged. I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. You continue to pray. Have faith in God. Trust Him to answer your prayers in His timing. God is in control. <> What Is Your Confession: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17740-what-is-your-confession/ <><> May God honor this prayer over your life: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17575-god-please-honor-this-prayer-over-my-life/ <><> Prayer For You And Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/
 
May God comfort you. Let us be reminded to never neglect prayer; pray constantly, persistently, and untiringly. May our Heavenly Father hear this prayer and continue to bless his people. Thy will be done, O Lord. In the Holiest name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Lord, why is everyone being so mean to me? My daughter just threw out a bunch of sentimental stuff I gave her when she was younger. I can understand growing up but she could have kept one or two things. Also, I had thought I had worked things out with the landlord, but they are still going to do...
Replies
4
Views
173
  • Locked
I don't understand how a person you love can be so mean when you always there and give them your all. I'm a good person and deserve to be happy. ### is my ex and I love her so much but she never treats me right and I know that God doesn't like ugly but I wish ### would see and feel all the hurt...
Replies
7
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,813
Messages
16,803,762
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom