Kidney for ###'s Mom

  • Thread starter Thread starter amber1156
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amber1156

Guest
Dear God, please help my mom ### to get a kidney soon. I know it is probably wrong to hope for her to get a kidney, because that means someone else dies, but if the kidneys are not being used, couldn't she have just one? Thank you God, please keep my Mom safe.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help the mother of this child to be healed quickly and protect her and family. Touch ### with your healing and loving hand and cure her.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for ### that you touch her body, and heal her kidney and make it like brand new! Lord you said that you would give us the desires of our hearts, by faith in the healing Jesus and his mighty power! We are expecting a miracle for ###, and we give thanks unto the Lord for He is Good, and His mercy endures forever! ( Psalms 136:1 ) And let us come boldly unto the throne of grace, and obtain mercy, and find grace to help in a time of need! ( Hebrews 4:16 ) God bless Your Whole Family, I am expecting a miracle for your mother, I will continue to pray for your family, Sincerely ###. ( ### )
 
Father please send a kidney to ### to be able to improve her health and life. Lord we know sometimes people pass away from accidents. Please use this thankfulness from badness to serve someone who can use it for goodness. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal ###'s mom, who is getting a lot better and has her health fully restored in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! Please continue to heal her so that her physical health improves greatly.
Replies
10
Views
211
needing a miracle to heal ### from kidney disease, asking for prayers that God may hear and heal, as we need a miracle. Kidney disease does not offer much hope. Amen
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear prayer warriors, I have only one kidney functioning and have BP and Diabetes. Lately am facing a lot of health issues. UTI discomfort, uric acid going high, fatty liver, even though I do all my diet am facing these health issues. Request you to pray for my complete healing. I trust that My...
Replies
14
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom