Keep The Devil Out!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jidealexander
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jidealexander

Guest
Please pray for ### to never give in to any sin/temptation. That the devil and the evil spirits doesn't get the best of him in any way and that God always protect him and keep him near and close to him. Also ask for the Holy Spirit to always guide him and show him what's right. Thank you. God bless
 
Lord help ### that he does not fall into Sin, Let NO Evil COME in his life, Save him and Protect him Lord... AMEN
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I plead you to break any chain that the Devil has on me.
Replies
10
Views
398
Father God I pray that things in my life turn around for the better. The devil has been real busy in my life for the past couple of months and it’s starting to take a toll on me. God I really need you to take care of me and take away this worrying and stressing out my life.
Replies
7
Views
325
Lord, I can't stand it anymore. I cried yesterday evening because of the woman who watches over my mother (early Alzheimer, diabetes, depression). She removed all clothes of my father in another closet without asking. My father died 10 months ago and I go sometimes into his closet to remember...
Replies
7
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom