Keep praying For ### health and family

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Cause me to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
For the LORD God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the LORD withhold from those who do what is right. (Psalms 84:11)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank Almighty my saviour my Jesus for everything in my life and also all prayer warriors who always continue to pray for us.i am again here to ask for prayers as again due to severe hot weather I am not feeling myself in good health condition so kindly pray for me ,my wife, my...
Replies
10
Views
187
I'm ### and my wife ### suffering from health issues at the minute. I'm in stress because of this. afraid about my sons future. Please pray for us.
Replies
9
Views
134
Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom