keep my ### in your prayers she will soon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
keep my ### in your prayers she will soon be up on her feet walking pray this was good sigh when she had such pain in her leg that it brought tears to her pray soon will be the day she will be back on her feet thanks for all the prayers in past keep them coming they will soon be making her to go to rehab out side of the hospital maybe this will be good thing and they will do more for her she is very shy and not make friends easy due to her weight and also she has education problem education lots take advatage of that and miss use her due to that keep her in your prayers please thanks God Bless all
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep a dear person in your prayers. She is going through a difficult phase in her life and needs stability, peace and happiness. I sincerely pray that, if it is truly meant for her and good for both of them, God brings ### and ### together in marriage, removes every...
Replies
9
Views
201
Please keep my daughter in your prayer as she is hospitalized for seizures and fever.. May God guide and heal her soon..
Replies
10
Views
365
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
8
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom