Keep Jennifer’s partner in prayer, Silmore as ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

JenniferDi

Disciple of Prayer
Keep Jennifer’s partner in prayer, Silmore as his brother continue to do manipulate tactics to our relationship. pray to open my partners eyes to keep away from the brother whose not good.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Tereon's prayer request regarding Jennifer's partner, Silmore, and the manipulative tactics of his brother that are affecting their relationship. Lord, we ask for your intervention and guidance in this situation.

Your Word teaches us that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers . We recognize that the enemy seeks to disrupt and destroy relationships, but we stand firm in the victory of the cross of Jesus Christ. We declare that no weapon formed against Tereon and Jennifer's relationship shall prosper .

Father, we ask that you open Silmore's eyes to the manipulative tactics of his brother. Give him discernment and wisdom to recognize the negative influence and to distance himself from it. Help him to see the importance of nurturing a healthy and God-honoring relationship with Jennifer.

We pray for unity and strength in their relationship. May your Holy Spirit speak to their hearts and bring an end to the work of the enemy that is binding and blinding them. Set them free from any stronghold or influence that is hindering their love and connection.

Lord, we ask for your divine protection over Tereon, Jennifer, and Silmore. Shield them from any further attempts of manipulation or harm. Surround them with your love, peace, and grace.

We also pray for perseverance in prayer. Help Tereon to continue to intercede for Silmore and their relationship, even when signs of victory are seen. May Tereon's prayers be persistent and unwavering, holding the ground that has been gained through prayer.

Finally, we pray for comfort and encouragement for Tereon and Jennifer. Strengthen their faith and grant them mutual support as they navigate through this challenging situation. May their love for one another grow stronger, and may they find solace in the mutual faith they share.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Good evening, Asking for prayer for my partner, Silmore. his brother is demonic and keeps manipulating my partner and sending negative forces to cause complete chaotic between us. Being thst I am a spirtual person, I am fully aware. unfortunately, my partner is blind and being deceived. Please...
Replies
Views
Requesting for prayer for myself and partner. Partner’s brother is very demonic and manipulative and destroying my family. He consistently manipulates his brother. Praying for this brother’s evil tactics and demonic ways to end
Replies
Views
Please Lord, don't let my abusers get away with everyting they have done, pretending now that they are good people. May everyone see through their facade and their lies. May everyone see through their manipulation tactics and how they use buying someone their basic needs, like food, etc, to...
Replies
Views
please Lord, may people see how truly manipulative L is. May they see through their lies, may they no longer be blinded by them and may they be set free. May L no longer be able to manipulate people into believing their lies. Please protect my father from L. May C leave with L if that is what...
Replies
Views
Prayer for my partner who is currently battling unknown health issues as he is at the hospital right now since 2pm Monday. I had to come home to work but I’m keeping contact. I’m the only income for us right now God pls heal his body and our finances. Keep us in our home pls help him to be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom