Keep asking and it will be given unto you

Heathersmiracle

Humble Servant of All
God is testing me and I am being tormented by the devil. God challenged me to believe for a miracle. .. a miracle of restoration. I don't mean to whine, but this is awful. Most nights I wake up and cry and pray throughout the night. I look for distractions. It's been a 2 month nightmare.

I was dating ###, I truly do love him. We weren't married so many won't pray in a seriousness, but I assure you my love for him is just the same and I would marry him.

He has changed, he got involved with the wrong friends and I'm VERY concerned about him. He has stepped away from our relationship. This goes beyond romantic notions, I'm worried about him as my friend, my partner.. I'm concerned about his well-being. I don't want to sound naive but I know he loves me.

SEVERAL times in our relationship, I would ask God to show me a sign, reveal to me his plan,.. if ### wasn't meant for me, take him away. Many times it would have been easier to have broken up with him, but every time I prayed that way, God stepped in and spoke - gave me signs, visions, miracles. Then out of the blue, this happened. This is not what God spoke. I've had relationships end in the past, this is different. God then placed the story of Hosea and Gomer on my heart. We serve a God that still performs miracles, and I know He doesn't go back on His promises.

I'm praying for him. I'm praying for his safety. Much like Hosea and Gomer, I pray that ### isn't satisfied, that he isn't successful doing wrong... that he will be convicted and his eyes opened to what is happening. I know a lot of you may judge this post... but I'm desperate. Miracles are things that we do not understand, the "impossible".. I'm asking for prayer and for support. I intend on fully giving God the praise he is due, but I need warriors to help me there. Not only did God speak to me, he spoke to many others. I know it's in His hands, His timing, but I'm ready for MY MIRACLE.



 

Attachments

  • 82965.jpeg
    82965.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 82268.jpeg
    82268.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus :)

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend :)

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.

This is my scripture of the day...

1 Peter 4:12-13
ESV / Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.

KJV / Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
 
The text you've provided appears to be a series of attachment references, likely from a document or email system. Since there is no specific content provided for redaction, I cannot perform any redaction on this text. If you have specific content from these attachments that you would like redacted, please provide the text, and I can assist with that.
 

Attachments

  • 30279a4b2770f71abc566360d9a2a8be.jpg
    30279a4b2770f71abc566360d9a2a8be.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord, I keep asking the same thing for years. I want my daughter married and happy with a child, which I know she longs for, and bring her close to home and my son to come home from overseas for good. We need family around us, Lord. Please Lord, as I'm asking for this favour from you as...
Replies
6
Views
293
I don't mean to keep asking for prayers for the same thing. I'm trying to be patient; Lord knows I am, but I'm asking for prayers for my mind healing, favor for finances, peace and protection, and for the lizards to go and the noise to stop for me and my kids.
Replies
6
Views
374
I keep asking for prayers because I believe in prayer and I need them. I badly need them. My foreign-born wife left me. Our job in Alaska was complete. She and my step-daughter were going overseas to visit family. I took our boys back to Texas to begin work as a teacher and to set up our home...
Replies
9
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,095
Messages
16,807,185
Members
650,538
Latest member
Glaoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom