Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I and my boyfriend we want answers from God I want to know God's will about us please pray for ### and ### for God's will Because a lot of problems are coming in our lives we want God's answer a satisfied answer
Replies
5
Views
321
I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
132
Log story short, I've been failing at everything most of my life. I don't understand because I'm a very smart person but for whatever reason I feel cursed. Also, I'm completely lost spiritually and don't know what to believe in. I just want to know a real truth!
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom